Lullaby Supreme Cot Mattress
Specially constructed with individually wrapped springs and Memory Foam for gentle support and comfort, our Supreme Crib Mattress is the perfect foundation for a sound, restful sleep.
- 131cm x 69cm x no more than 15.2cm tall
- 2 in 1 Design: The infant side provides a supportive sleeping surface while the toddler side features a layer of convoluted foam designed to provide a combination of comfort and support for active toddlers.
- Features 231 extra-firm Pocketed Coil® springs, individually wrapped to provide firm support.
- Outer edges have a continuous border wire made of tempered steel for balanced support.
- Luxurious imported (from Belgium) woven fabric cover is easy to clean, hypo-allergenic and is water resistant.
- AllerCare ™ technology helps to keep mattress clean, prevents unpleasant odors and inhibits the growth of dust mites
- Finished with reinforced seams for durability.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Natural 100% cotton fire protection meets or exceeds all federal flammability standards and offers a layer of comfort too!
- Finished with fabric bindings and reinforced seams for durability
- Waterproof vinyl covers are tested for phthalate compliance.
- Limited 35 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Made exclusively for west elm x Pottery Barn Kids by Simmons®.
- 131 cm x 69 cm x no more than 15.2 cm tall
- Wipe with a damp cloth and mild soap.
- Air dry.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.