Mid-Century Pop-Up Storage Coffee Table
- Sustainably Sourced
- Greenguard Certified
- 20% off!
True to its name, our mid-century-inspired coffee table features a pop-up top to reveal hidden storage space. Its FSC®-certified wood frame is complemented by a marble slab top for additional shelving space—perfect for stowing books during your next get-together.
- 122 cm w x 61 cm d x 44 cm h.
- Kiln-dried solid eucalyptus wood and engineered wood with walnut veneer.
- All wood is FSC®-certified. Your purchase of this product helps support forests and ecosystems worldwide.
- Covered in your choice of water-based finish.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical and VOC emissions standards.
- Marble slab.
- Natural variations in the colour and veining of marble make each piece subtly unique.
- Top door with pop-up mechanism reveals interior storage.
- Pop-up top doubles as a workspace or tabletop.
- Made in Vietnam.
- U.S. Patent Number D818750.
- Overall product dimensions: 122 cm w x 61 cm d x 44 cm h.
- Interior compartment: 70 cm w x 53 cm d x 14.5 cm h.
- Clearance (first rung to floor): 21 cm.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 133 cm w x 72 cm d x 37 cm h.
- Packaged weight: 66kg.
Minimal assembly required.
Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they might damage the finish. Hardware may loosen overtime. Periodically check that all connections are tight.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne metro, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will be effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.