Mid-Century Expandable Dining Table - Pebble
- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
Our Mid-Century Dining Table easily expands to comfortably seat up to eight or ten, making it perfect for game nights, family gatherings or dinner parties. Its sturdy frame is made from wood that's certified to Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC) standards.
- Kiln-dried solid and engineered wood for extra durability.
- Legs + runner: Solid ash wood.
- Top: Ash wood veneer over engineered wood.
- All wood is FSC®-certified, supporting forests and ecosystems worldwide. Learn more.
- Covered in a water-based Pebble finish.
- Table expands via drop-in leaf.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™facility, directly benefiting the workers who make it.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Overall product dimensions (without leaf): 152 cm w x 97 cm d x 76 cm h.
- Overall product dimensions (with leaf): 203 cm w x 97 cm d x 76 cm h.
- Distance between legs (long side): 108 cm ? 159 cm.
- Distance between legs (narrow side): 71 cm.
- Thickness of tabletop: 2.5 cm.
- Comfortably seats up to: 6 ? 8.
- Clearance under table: 74 cm.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 170 cm w x 106 cm d x 32 cm h
- Packaged weight: 73 kg
Care should be taken when placing hot items directly on the table. Use a trivet or surface pad when serving heated dishes. Liquids should be immediately blotted with a damp cloth. Do not use surface cleaners that could remove the wax finish. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.