Mid-Century 3-Drawer Changing Table - White
- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
Brought to you in collaboration with Pottery Barn Kids, our GREENGUARD-certified Mid-Century Nursery Collection combines timeless style with durable craftsmanship. Each piece is made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility from sustainably-sourced wood that's kiln-dried for extra strength, complete with child-safe, water-based finishes. This changing table has three roomy drawers and a topper that keeps changing pads firmly in place. Best of all, the topper is easily removed when your diaper-changing days are through.
- 36"w x 18"d x 39"h.
- Kiln-dried solid poplar wood and engineered wood.
- All wood is sustainably-sourced and FSC®-certified.
- Covered on all sides in a child-safe, water-based paint in White.
- Metal hardware in Dark Brass finish.
- Three roomy drawers open on wooden glides.
- Removable topper secures with metal brackets (included). A layer of felt on the underside protects the top’s surface.
- Use with our Changing Pad and Organic Matelasse Changing Pad Cover (both sold separately).
- Legs include built-in levelers.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical and VOC emissions standards.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Tip kit included. Please read Safety Information tab for important safety callouts.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility in Vietnam.
- Overall product dimensions: 91 cm w x 46 cm d x 99 cm.
- Change table dimensions: 91 cm w x 46 cm d x 91 cm h.
- Topper dimensions: 85 cm w x 45 cm d x 7.6 cm h.
- Topper interior dimensions: 81 cm w x 40.5 cm d x 6.4 cm h.
- Top drawer dimensions (1): 83.5 cm w x 37 cm d x 13 cm h.
- Bottom drawer dimensions (2): 83.5 cm w x 37 cm d x 16.5 cm h.
- Distance drawer extends: 23 cm.
- Clearance underneath: 15 cm.
- Legs: 4.5 cm diam. x 20 cm h.
- Number of boxes: 2.
- Shipping package (1): 109 cm w x 96.5 cm d x 63.5 cm h; 61 kg.
- Shipping package (2): 98 cm w x 13 cm d x 51 cm h; 6.4 kg.
Assembled upon arrival via Deluxe Delivery. Anti-tip kit hardware (included) is highly recommended to provide protection against tipping of furniture.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.