Gemini Buffet - Walnut
- Sustainably Sourced
Circular overlays on our 70s-inspired Gemini Buffet function as both design detail and streamlined drawer pulls. It's covered in a walnut, water-based lacquer finish and set on slender iron legs.
- 102 cm w x 46 cm d x 76 cm h.
- Solid + engineered wood frame with a Walnut veneer; engineered wood top sides and shelves with a Walnut veneer.
- All wood is kiln-dried and FSC®-certified. Your purchase of this product helps support forests and ecosystems worldwide.
- Covered on all sides with a water-based Walnut finish.
- Iron legs with a Burnished Bronze finish.
- Two drawers open on metal glides.
- Two doors open to reveal a cabinet with one adjustable shelf.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Overall product dimensions: 102 cm w x 46 cm d x 76 cm h.
- Interior drawer dimensions (2): 43 cm w x 34 cm d x 8 cm h.
- Interior compartment dimensions (2): 95 cm w x 39 cm d x 18 cm h.
- Clearance underneath: 20 cm.
- One media cutout at back for cord management.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 113 cm w x 58 cm d x 75 cm h.
- Packaged weight: 63 kg
Assembly required; items labeled "Home Delivery + Assembly" are assembled upon arrival.
Lift when moving to avoid damage to base or legs. Dust often using a clean, soft, dry and lint-free cloth. When blot spills, wipe with a clean, damp cloth immediately. We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten if necessary.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.