Bring some contemporary fun to your floors with the step-like lines and slanted dashes of our Serac Rug. Inspired by nomadic designs, wool adds dimension to the rug's flatweave.
- 84% jute, 8% cotton, 7% wool, 1% other fibres in Natural/Blue/Rust.
- Rug thickness: 1 cm.
- Hand-loomed flatweave.
- Ethically handcrafted to Nest standards.
- No backing.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Made in India.
- 152 w x 244 cm l.
- 244 w cm x 305 cm l.
- Rug thickness: 1 cm.
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibres. Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush as it may cause damage to the pile. For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area.
- Shedding of loose fibres will occur but will diminish over time. Expect the most shedding to occur within the first 3–6 months.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
Please be advised that we are conducting our annual warehouse stocktake. Orders placed on 25/01/2021 for Small Standard, Standard & Deluxe deliveries and 27/01/2021 for Small Parcel deliveries through 12/02/2021 will require additional days for delivery. Please see our delivery information page for further details.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.