Offset Ombre Indoor/Outdoor Rug
- Sustainably Sourced
Reversible and easy-to-care for, our handwoven Offset Ombre Indoor/Outdoor Rug offers durability with a softer-than-wool feel. It adds colourblock-inspired tonality anywhere, from playroom to entry to patio.
- 100% polyester.
- Shed resistant.
- For indoor or outdoor use.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Made in India.
- Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide. Learn more.
- 152 w x 244 cm l.
- 244 w cm x 305 cm l.
- 274 w cm x 366 cm l.
- 76 cm w x 213 cm (Runner).
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust. For best results, use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, on a low-power setting.
- May be rinsed regularly with an outdoor hose and mild soap. Allow for rug to dry completely before use after exposure to excessive water from a hose or heavy rain.
- Turn rug around occasionally to equalise wear.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Do not leave in standing water for extended periods of time to avoid mould/mildew growth.
- For indoor/outdoor use.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.