Mid-Century Wall Desk
- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
Made of FSC®-certified wood, our Mid-Century Wall Desk pairs a sleek, free-standing body with beautifully angled legs and a water-based finish. Its wide desktop offers plenty of workspace while its hide-away storage keeps it all organized.
- 96 cm w x 37 cm d x 178 cm h.
- Acorn: Kiln-dried solid eucalyptus wood and engineered wood with an Acacia wood veneer in an Acorn finish.
- All wood is FSC®-certified. Your purchase of this product helps support forests and ecosystems worldwide. Learn more.
- All finishes are water based.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical and VOC emissions standards.
- Bronze-finished metal hardware.
- Anti-tip kit hardware (included) is highly recommended to provide protection against tipping of furniture.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- Learn more about the positive impact your purchase has on Fair Trade workers and their communities.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Overall product dimensions: 96 cm w x 37 cm d x 178 cm h.
- Drawer dimensions: 86 cm w x 38 cm d x 9 cm h.
- Cabinet dimensions: 91 cm w x 30 cm d x 34 cm h.
- Distance between top of desk and bottom of cabinet: 45.5 cm h.
- Desk depth: 45.5 cm.
- Desk height: 76 cm.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 190.5 cm w x 61 cm d x 46 cm h.
- Packaged weight: 65kg.
Assembly required; items labeled "Deluxe Delivery" are assembled upon arrival.
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check that all connections are tight.
Please be advised that we are conducting our annual warehouse stocktake. Orders placed on 25/01/2021 for Small Standard, Standard & Deluxe deliveries and 27/01/2021 for Small Parcel deliveries through 12/02/2021 will require additional days for delivery. Please see our delivery information page for further details.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.