Mid-Century Toddler Bed Conversion Kit - White
- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
Brought to you in collaboration with Pottery Barn Kids, our Mid-Century Nursery Collection combines timeless style with durable craftsmanship. Each piece is made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility from sustainably-sourced wood that's kiln-dried for extra strength, complete with child-safe, water-based finishes. This conversion kit turns the Mid-Century Convertible Cot into a cosy toddler bed.
- 130 cm w x 2.5 cm d x 45 cm h.
- Turns Mid-Century Convertible Cot (sold separately) into a toddler bed.
- When purchasing a cot, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
- Kiln-dried solid and engineered wood certified.
- All wood is sustainably-sourced and FSC®-certified.
- Covered in child-safe, water-based paint in White.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™facility in Vietnam.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Overall product dimensions: 130 cm w x 2.5 cm d x 45 cm h.
- Guardrail opening: 47 cm w.
- Product weight: 4 kg.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 127 cm w x 51 cm d x 5 cm h.
- Packaged weight: 6.7 kg.
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over-tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions for future reference.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.