Mid-Century Media Console (244 cm)
- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
Crafted of FSC®-certified wood, the Mid-Century Console borrows its tapered legs, angled face and understated details from iconic '50s and '60s furniture design. Antique bronze-finished hardware provides a luxe twist to the clean-lined silhouette.
- 244 cm w x 48 cm d x 68 cm h.
- Made from sustainably sourced wood certified to FSC® standards. Learn more.
- Solid eucalyptus wood base + acacia wood veneer body with a water-based Acorn-stained finish.
- Beveled front edges.
- Metal hardware in an Antique Bronze finish.
- Two doors slide open to reveal interior storage space with adjustable shelves.
- Six drawers open on metal glides.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Overall product dimensions: 244 cm w x 48 cm d x 68 cm h.
- Centre interior storage dimensions: 65 cm w x 39 cm d x 44 cm h.
- Top drawer dimensions (2): 52 cm w x 42 cm d x 10 cm h.
- Middle drawer (2) and bottom drawer (2) dimensions: 52 cm w x 42 cm d x 17 cm h.
- Clearance: 14 cm.
- Accommodates a flat screen TV up to 244 cm w with a maximum weight of 77 kg
- Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 254 cm w x 56 cm d x 64 cm h.
- Packaged weight: 91 kg
Assembly required; items labeled "Deluxe Delivery" are assembled upon arrival.
CARELift when moving to avoid damage to base or legs. Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check that all connections are tight.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.