Mid-Century Entryway Bench
- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
- Greenguard Certified
Perfect for an entryway or at the foot of a bed, our Mid-Century Entryway Bench has three handy drawers to organise mail and any knickknacks you happen to bring home. Did we mention it has a seat? Now you’ll have a place to take off (and put) those shoes.
- 127 w x 43 cm d x 47 cm h.
- Kiln-dried solid eucalyptus wood and engineered wood with an Acacia wood veneer.
- All wood is FSC®-certified. Your purchase of this product helps support forests and ecosystems worldwide. Learn more.
- Covered in a water-based finish.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical and VOC emissions standards.
- 3 drawers.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- Learn more about the positive impact your purchase has on Fair Trade workers and their communities.
- Overall product dimensions: 127 cm w x 43 cm d x 47 cm h.
- Big drawer dimensions: 55 cm w x 34 d x 18 cm h.
- Small drawer dimensions (2): 55 cm w x 34 cm d x 7 cm h.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 137 cm w x 53 cm d x 47.5 cm h.
- Package weight: 45.3 kg.
Minimal assembly required.
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. To protect finish, avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight.
We are experiencing some delivery delays. Small Parcel Orders may take 5+ business days and Home Delivery Orders (Small Standard, Standard & Deluxe) 20+ business days, on top of our regular delivery schedule. Please see our Delivery Information Page for further details.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customer needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product's information page above. After you choose the item's colour and/or size, you'll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.