Mid-Century Desk - Pebble
- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
Crafted of FSC®-certified wood base, this clean-lined desk combines a generous tabletop and three drawers in a pebble finish. Finished on all four sides and surrounded by a bevelled frame, it looks right at home floating in the centre of a room.
- 132 cm w x 61 cm d x 76 cm h.
- Kiln-dried solid ash wood + engineered wood with an ash wood veneer.
- Solid ash wood frame and legs.
- All wood is FSC®-certified. Your purchase of this product helps support forests and ecosystems worldwide. Learn more.
- Covered in water-based Pebble paint on all sides.
- Metal hardware in an Antique Bronze finish.
- Three drawers open on wooden glides.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- Learn moreabout the positive impact your purchase has on Fair Trade workers and their communities.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Overall product dimensions: 132 cm w x 61 cm d x 76 cm h.
- Centre drawer dimensions (interior): 55 cm w x 44 cm d x 6 cm h.
- Side drawer dimensions (interior): 26 cm w x 44 cm d x 15 cm h.
- Clearance under desk: 53 cm.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 71 cm w x 149 cm d x 38 cm h.
- Packaged weight: 59 kg
Assembly required; items labelled "Deluxe Delivery" are assembled upon arrival.
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check that all connections are tight.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.