Mid-Century Bed - Acorn
- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
Our Mid-Century Bed is a retro-inspired piece that's built to last—its sturdy frame is made from kiln-dried wood that's certified to Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC) standards. Covered in water-based finishes, it's also Greenguard Gold Certified as being low VOC.
- Kiln-dried solid eucalyptus wood and engineered wood with an Acacia wood veneer.
- All wood is FSC®-certified. Your purchase of this product helps support forests and ecosystems worldwide. Learn more.
- Covered in a water-based Acorn finish.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified frame and filling. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical and VOC emissions standards.
- Accommodates most standard mattresses; box spring optional.
- Pine slats included.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- Learn more about the positive impact your purchase has on Fair Trade workers and their communities.
- Made in Vietnam.
OVERALL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS
- Single: 102 cm w x 199 cm d x 119 cm h.
- Double: 147 cm w x 199 cm d x 119 cm h.
- Queen: 163 cm w x 215 cm d x 119 cm h.
- King: 195 cm w x 215 cm d x 119 cm h.
- Clearance: 20 cm.
Assembly required; items labeled "Deluxe Delivery" are assembled upon arrival.
Dust with a soft dry cloth. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.