Harmony 3-Piece L-Shaped Modular Sofa
Harmony is our most comfortable modular sofa ever, thanks to its deep seat, plush cushions and go-anywhere lumbar and throw cushions. Made for sprawling out or curling up, its low, clean-lined frame has reinforced joinery and comes in your choice of fabric.
- Hand-built frames with hand-finished upholstery.
- Engineered hardwood frame with slot & tenon joinery.
- Engineered wood legs with veneer in a Dark Walnut finish.
- All wood is kiln-dried to prevent warping.
- High-gauge sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Seat cushions have fibre-wrapped, high-resiliency polyurethane foam cores.
- Back cushions are 50% polyester fibre, 45% duck feather and 5% duck down in down-proof ticking.
- Reversible cushions with zip-off covers.
- Lumbar cushions and throw cushions included.
MODULAR SECTIONAL SET
- Overall dimensions: 302 cm w x 300 cm d x 86 cm h.
- Seat depth: 66 cm.
- Seat height: 48 cm.
- Back height: 71 cm.
- Arm height: 58 cm.
- Diagonal depth: 76 cm.
- Clearance: 13 cm.
- Removable legs.
- Sectional pieces attach via alligator clips (included).
STANDARD LEFT- OR RIGHT-ARM 2.5-SEATER SOFA (196 cm)
- Overall product dimensions: 196 cm w x 107 cm d x 86 cm h.
- Interior seat width: 180 cm.
- Overall product dimensions: 107 cm sq. x 86 cm h.
- Interior seat width: 69 cm.
- Seat depth: 69 cm.
STANDARD LEFT- AND RIGHT-ARM SOFA (196 cm)
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 198 cm w x 107 cm d x 64 cm h.
- Packaged weight: 59 kg
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 107 cm sq. x 64 cm h.
- Packaged weight: 45 kg
MEASURING FOR DELIVERY
Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
Assembly required; items labelled "Deluxe Delivery" are assembled upon arrival.
Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge; blot to remove excess water; air dry. Blot spills immediately with a clean colourfast towel or sponge. To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight. Vacuum crevices.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.