Foundry Wide Bookcase - Dark Walnut
- Sustainably Sourced
A sophisticated approach to storage, our Foundry Collection lays a stylish foundation with its streamlined frame and FSC®-certified wood. This bookcase is equipped with a cabinet, so you can display (or hide away) your favourite reads and more.
- 86 cm w x 40 cm d x 212 cm h.
- Kiln-dried solid mahogany + engineered wood.
- All wood is FSC®-certified. Your purchase of this product helps support forests and ecosystems worldwide. Learn more.
- Covered in a water-based Dark Walnut finish.
- Metal legs + accents in an Antique Bronze finish.
- Two doors open to reveal a cabinet with two adjustable shelves.
- Legs feature adjustable levelers to adapt to varying floor levels.
- Anti-tip kit hardware (included) is highly recommended to provide protection against tipping of furniture.
- Made in Indonesia.
- Overall product dimensions: 86 cm w x 40 cm d x 212 cm h.
- Distance between each shelf: 32 cm.
- Interior storage dimensions: 78 cm w x 36 cm d x 66 cm h.
- Clearance underneath: 3.8 cm.
- Number of boxes: 2.
- Shipping box (1): 94 cm w x 54 cm d x 99 cm h; 71 kg
- Shipping box (2): 224 cm w x 14 cm d x 48 cm h; 15 kg
Assembly required; items labelled "Deluxe Delivery" are assembled upon arrival. Anti-tip kit hardware (included) is highly recommended to provide protection against tipping of furniture.
Lift when moving to avoid damage to base or legs. Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of harsh chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check that all connections are tight.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.