Cord Stripe Indoor/Outdoor Rugs
Hand loomed from durable polyester, our Cord Stripe Indoor/Outdoor Rug is super-soft underfoot, making it perfect for padding around the pool or through the kitchen. Bright hues make this a new take on the classic stripe.
- 100% polyester.
- Rug thickness: 1.3 cm.
- Hand loomed.
- No rug backing.
- Made in India.
- Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide. Learn more.
- 76 cm w x 213 cm l.
- 152 w x 244 cm l.
- 244 w cm x 305 cm l.
- 274 w cm x 366 cm l.
- Rug thickness: 1.3 cm.
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust. For best results, use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, on a low-power setting.
- May be rinsed regularly with an outdoor hose and mild soap. Allow for rug to dry completely before use after exposure to excessive water from a hose or heavy rain.
- Turn rug around occasionally to equalise wear.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug
- Do not leave in standing water for extended periods of time to avoid mould/mildew growth.
- For indoor/outdoor use.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.