Audrey Media Console (160 cm)
- Sustainably Sourced
With its geometric, textured front, our retro-inspired Audrey Media Console makes quite an impression. Slim, antique brass-finished metal handles pull the look together, while roomy compartments offer plenty of space for books, Wi-Fi routers and other odds-and-ends.
- 161.5 w x 45.7 d x 61 cm h.
- Kiln-dried solid + engineered wood.
- All wood is sustainably-sourced and FSC®-certified.
- Covered on all sides in water-based lacquer finish in Parchment.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical and VOC emissions standards.
- Metal handles and legs in an Antique Brass finish.
- 3 doors open to reveal 2 interior cabinets with adjustable shelves.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Overall product dimensions: 161.5 w x 45.7 d x 61 cm h.
- Cutout openings at back for cord management.
- Clearance: 22.9 cm.
- Accommodates a flat-screen TV up to 160 cm w with a maximum weight of 90.7 kgs.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 173.4 w x 57.2 d x 64 cm h.
- Packaged weight: 85.2 kgs.
Assembled upon delivery via Deluxe.
Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check that all connections are tight.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.