Audrey 3-Drawer Changing Table
- Sustainably Sourced
- 30% off!
Brought to you in collaboration with Pottery Barn Kids, our Audrey Nursery Collection combines retro style with durable craftsmanship. Its sustainably-sourced wood base features uniquely textured drawer fronts, complete with child-safe, water-based finishes. This changing table has three uniquely textured drawers and a topper that keeps changing pads in place. Best of all, the topper is easily removed when your nappy-changing days are through.
- 91 cm w x 51 cm d x 91 cm h.
- Removable topper (sold separately) secures with metal brackets (included). A layer of felt on the underside protects the top’s surface.
- Kiln-dried solid poplar wood and engineered wood.
- All wood is sustainably-sourced and FSC®-certified.
- Covered in child-safe, water-based lacquer finish in Parchment.
- Tapered metal legs in Antique Brass finish.
- Three roomy drawers
- Overall product dimensions: 91 cm w x 51 cm d x 91 cm h.
- Table dimensions: 91 cm w x 51 cm d x 84 cm h.
- Topper dimensions: 86 cm w x 44.5 cm d x 7.6 cm h.
- Topper interior dimensions: 82.5 cm w x 40.6 cm d x 6 cm h.
- Drawer interior dimensions (3): 90 cm w x 44.5 cm d x 21.5 cm h.
- Distance drawer extends: 23 cm.
- Clearance underneath: 24 cm.
- Leg dimensions: 5 cm diam. x 23 cm h.
- Number of boxes: 2.
- Shipping package (1): 101.6 cm w x 53 cm d x 84 cm h; 60 kgs.
- Shipping package (2): 99 cm w x 142 cm d x 53 cm h; 7.5 kgs.
Assembly required; items labeled "Deluxe Delivery" are assembled upon arrival. Anti-tip kit hardware (included) is highly recommended to provide protection against tipping of furniture.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service in an effort to reduce the spread of coronavirus. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard, and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into your choice of either your home’s first room closest to your door or into your garage.
If you are unwell at the time of your Small Standard or Standard in-home delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door delivery service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.