Anton Solid Wood Media Console (173 cm)
- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
We designed the Anton Media Console to showcase its rich, natural wood grain and thoughtful craftsmanship. Crafted from durable, solid mango wood, it¢‚¬™s detailed with softly eased edges, simple slab legs and inset drawer pulls. Four deep drawers and two compartments with shelves provide plenty of storage. We love the way its clean lines mix easily with a wide range of styles, and that it¢‚¬™s Fair Trade Certified™, improving the lives of the workers who make it.
- 173 cm w x 46 cm d x 66 cm h.
- Kiln-dried solid mango frame and legs with a Burnt Wax finish.
- Natural variations in wood colour and grain make each piece one of a kind.
- Solid + engineered wood drawers.
- Four drawers open on metal glides.
- Two storage compartments with one adjustable shelf each.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™facility, directly benefiting the workers who make it.
- Overall product dimensions: 173 cm w x 46 cm d x 66 cm h..
- Interior drawer dimensions (4): 33 cm w x 36 cm d x 13 cm h.
- Interior cabinet dimensions (2): 41 cm w x 42 cm d x 18 cm h.
- Cutout openings at back for cord management.
- Accommodates a flat screen TV up to 173 cm w.
- Clearance underneath: 18 cm.
- Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 184 cm w x 56 cm d x 75 cm h.
- Packaged weight: 98 kg
Assembled upon arrival via Deluxe Delivery.
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of harsh chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check that all connections are tight. Solid wood is impacted by heat and humidity fluctuations and may result in small joint separations or hairline cracks. Protect your furniture by avoiding direct contact with air conditioning units or heating vents.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.