Anton Solid Wood Buffet
- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
Crafted of durable, solid mango wood that beautifully shows off the natural grain of the wood, our Anton Sideboard is equipped with plenty of room for cookbooks, servingware and table linen. As a Fair Trade Certified™ product, each piece made directly improves the life of the worker behind it.
- 160 cm w x 46 cm d x 74 cm h.
- Kiln-dried solid mango frame and legs; solid wood + engineered wood drawers.
- The mango wood used on this product is sustainably sourced from trees that no longer produce fruit.
- Natural variations in wood colour and grain make each piece one of a kind.
- Covered in a Burnt Wax finish.
- Two drawers open on metal glides.
- Two compartments with one adjustable shelf each.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- Made in India.
- Overall product dimensions: 160 cm w x 46 cm d x 74 cm h.
- Interior drawer dimensions (2): 65 cm w x 34 cm d x 15 cm h.
- Interior compartment dimensions (2): 45 cm w x 38 cm d x 50 cm h.
- Clearance underneath: 20 cm.
- One media cut-out at back for cord management.
- Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 169 cm w x 56 cm d x 78 cm h.
- Packaged weight: 93 kg
Assembly required; items labelled "Deluxe Delivery" are assembled upon arrival.
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of harsh chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check that all connections are tight. Solid wood is impacted by heat and humidity fluctuations and may result in small joint separations or hairline cracks. Protect your furniture by avoiding direct contact with air conditioning units or heating vents.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne metro, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will be effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.