Carved Triangles Wool Nursery Rug
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Perfect for the nursery, a mix of high and low geo-shaped tufting gives this rug its carved appearance, for the versatility of a solid piece with a little more intrigue.
- 80% wool, 20% nylon in Platinum.
- Hand tufted.
- Cut and looped pile adds texture.
- Non-slip backing is made of recycled canvas fabric with odorless synthetic latex adhesive (does not present a risk to those with latex allergies).
- Shedding of loose fibres is normal with new wool rugs.
- Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, typically within three to six months.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility in India.
Dimensions & More Info
- 152 cm w x 244 cm l.
- 244 cm w x 305 cm l.
- Approximately 1.3 cm thick.
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibres. Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush as it may cause damage to the pile. For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area.
- Shedding of loose fibres will occur but will diminish over time. Expect the most shedding to occur within the first 3—6 months.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or store rug in an airtight plastic bag. Place in dry, well-ventilated area.
- To protect your investment, use a rug pad. A rug pad provides traction between the rug and floor to prevent slipping. It adds padding, keeps the rug smooth and flat, and prevents colour transfer.
- Rotate or reposition your rug and/or rug pad every 3 months. This will aide in a more uniform floor surface patina and decrease the likelihood of the rug pad or exposed backing adhering to the floor surface where they are placed. Rotating your rug will promote even wear on the surface and extend the life of the rug.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.