Rim Bone China Dinnerware
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
From his London studio, designer Aaron Probyn creates pieces that focus on materiality, proportion and a modern approach to minimalism. We worked with him to create this dinnerware collection. Crafted of lightweight, subtly translucent bone china, its streamlined design can be dressed up or down with any tablescape.
- An exclusive design by Aaron Probyn. Learn more.
- Hand-glazed bone china.
- Sold individually.
Dimensions & More Info
- Cereal Bowl: 14 cm diam. x 7 cm h; 470 ml.
- Pasta Bowl: 27 cm diam. x 3.5 cm h; 950 ml.
- Side Plate: 18 cm diam. x 2 cm h.
- Dessert Plate: 23 cm diam. x 2 cm h.
- Dinner Plate: 30 cm diam. x 2.5 cm h.
- Mug: 9.5 cm diam. x 12 cm h; 470 ml.
- Teacup: 9.6 cm diam. x 12 cm h; 648 ml.
- Teacup Saucer: 12 cm diam. x 1.5 cm h.
- Espresso Cup: 9.5 cm x 7 cm d x 4.5 cm h; 118 ml.
- Espresso Cup Saucer: 12.5 cm diam. x 2 cm h.
Dishwasher and microwave safe.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.