Mid-Century Expandable Dining Table - Round
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Offering plenty of room to grow, our Mid-Century Expandable Round Dining Table seats four normally and six when extended, making it perfect for family meals and dinner parties alike. Its sturdy contract-grade frame is made from wood that's certified to Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC) standards.
- 107 cm -152.4 cm w x 107 cm d x 77 cm h.
- This contract-grade item is manufactured to meet the demands of commercial use in addition to residential.
- Kiln-dried solid and engineered wood for extra durability.
- Legs + runner: Solid eucalyptus wood.
- Top: Walnut wood veneer over engineered wood.
- All wood is FSC®-certified, supporting forests and ecosystems worldwide. Learn more.
- Covered in a water-based Walnut finish.
- Table expands via drop-in leaf (included).
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall product dimensions (without leaf): 107 cm diam. x 77 cm h.
- Overall product dimensions (with leaf): 152 cm w x 107 cm d x 77 cm h.
- Distance between legs (without leaf): 63 cm.
- Distance between legs (with legs): 114 cm.
- Thickness of tabletop: 2.5 cm.
- Comfortably seats up to: 4 - 6.
- Clearance under table: 74 cm.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 117 cm w x 22 cm d x 118 cm h.
- Packaged weight: 46 kg
Care should be taken when placing hot items directly on the table. Use a trivet or surface pad when serving heated dishes. Liquids should be immediately blotted with a damp cloth. Do not use surface cleaners that could remove the finish. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.