Mid-Century Convertible Cot - Acorn
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Brought to you in collaboration with Pottery Barn Kids, our GREENGUARD-certified Mid-Century Nursery Collection combines timeless style with durable craftsmanship. Each piece is made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility from sustainably-sourced wood that's kiln-dried for extra strength, complete with child-safe, water-based finishes. This cot grows with your baby, featuring two platform height options, and can be converted into a cosy toddler bed with the matching conversion kit (sold separately).
- 138 cm w x 77.5 cm d x 102 cm h.
- Kiln-dried solid eucalyptus wood and engineered wood with an Acacia wood veneer.
- All wood is sustainably-sourced and FSC®-certified.
- Covered in child-safe, water-based Acorn finish.
- Metal mattress platform has two height options to accommodate your growing baby (mattress sold separately).
- Easily adapts from
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall product dimensions: 138 cm w x 77.5 cm d x 102 cm h.
- Mattress platform: 129.5 cm w x 68.5 cm d x 2.5 cm h.
- Mattress platform heights (from floor): 25 cm , 44 cm.
- Clearance under cot: 13 cm.
- Legs: 4 cm diam. x 18 cm h.
- Weight capacity: 22.6 kgs.
- Product weight: 32 kgs.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 158 cm w x 88 cm d x 25 cm h.
- Packaged weight: 39 kgs.
Assembly required; items labeled "Deluxe Delivery" are assembled upon arrival.
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over-tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions for future reference.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.