Mid-Century 6-Drawer Dresser - Pebble
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Our Mid-Century Dresser is a roomy storage solution that's built to last – its sturdy frame is made from solid wood that's certified to Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC) standards. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility, every piece made directly supports better living and working conditions for the workers behind it.
- 142 cm w x 46 cm d x 91 cm h.
- Kiln-dried solid wood frame and legs; engineered wood drawers and top with ash wood veneer.
- All wood is FSC®-certified. Your purchase of this product helps support forests and ecosystems worldwide. Learn more.
- Covered in water-based finish in Pebble.
- Bevelled front edges.
- Metal hardware in an Antique Brass finish.
- Six drawers open on solid wood glides.
- Anti-tip kit hardware (included) is highly recommended to provide protection against tipping of furniture.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- Learn moreabout the positive impact your purchase has on Fair Trade workers and their communities.
- Made in Vietnam.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall product dimensions: 142 cm w x 46 cm d x 91 cm h.
- Top 2 drawer dimensions (interior): 64 cm w x 36 cm d x 13 cm h.
- Bottom 4 drawer dimensions (interior): 64 cm w x 36 cm d x 17 cm h.
- Clearance underneath: 15 cm.
- Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 154 cm w x 57 cm d x 94 cm h.
- Packaged weight: 104 kg
Assembled upon arrival via Deluxe Delivery Service. Anti-tip kit hardware (included) is highly recommended to provide protection against tipping of furniture.
Lift when moving to avoid damage to base or legs. Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. To protect finish, avoid the use of chemicals or household cleaners. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.