Forest Lights Rug
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Our Forest Lights Rug blurs the line between art and flooring, with a soft, romantic palette that's highlighted with touches of shine from threads of velvety viscose. Handwoven by skilled Indian artisans, each rug is subtly one of a kind.
- 60% viscose, 40% wool in Pink Blush.
- Rug thickness: 1.3 cm.
- See Details + Dimensions for full colour notes.
- Shedding of loose fibres is normal with new rugs.
- Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, typically within three to six months.
- Recycled cotton backing.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Made in India.
- Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide. Learn more.
Dimensions & More Info
- 152 cm w x 244 cm l.
- 183 cm w x 244 cm l.
- 244 cm w x 305 cm l.
- 274 cm w x 366 cm l.
- Rug thickness: 1.3 cmU.
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
Stone white, platinum, pewter, horseradish, adobe rose and pink blush.
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibres. Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush as it may cause damage to the pile. For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area.
- Shedding of loose fibres will occur but will diminish over time. Expect the most shedding to occur within the first 3—6 months.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or store rug in an airtight plastic bag. Place in dry, well-ventilated area.
- To protect your investment, use a rug pad. A rug pad provides traction between the rug and floor to prevent slipping. It adds padding, keeps the rug smooth and flat, and prevents colour transfer.
- Rotate or reposition your rug and/or rug pad every 3 months. This will aide in a more uniform floor surface patina and decrease the likelihood of the rug pad or exposed backing adhering to the floor surface where they are placed. Rotating your rug will promote even wear on the surface and extend the life of the rug.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.