Belgian Linen Coverlet + Pillowcases - Natural Flax
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Woven of Belgian flax, this linen coverlet gets softer with every wash. Prized for its breathability and softness, linen keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter, making it the natural choice for the master bedroom. Plus, its knife-edge finish gives you a cleaner look than the traditional frill edge.
- 100% Belgian flax linen front.
- 100% cotton back.
- 180 gram polyester filling.
- Pillowcases: Envelope closure.
- Pillowcases sold separately + individually.
- Due to the wash process, colour will be unique to each piece.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- Learn more about the positive impact your purchase has on Fair Trade workers and their communities.
- Linen woven from Belgian flax, constructed in China.
Dimensions & More Info
- Double/Queen: 224 cm l x 234 cm w.
- King: 234 cm l x 274 cm w.
- Standard: 51 cm l x 66 cm w.
Machine wash cold on gentle. Place in mesh bag prior to laundering. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron as needed. Dry clean optional.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.