Audrey 6-Drawer Changing Table
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Brought to you in collaboration with Pottery Barn Kids, our Audrey Nursery Collection combines retro style with durable craftsmanship. Its sustainably-sourced wood base features uniquely textured drawer fronts, complete with child-safe, water-based finishes. This changing table has three uniquely textured drawers and a topper that keeps changing pads in place. Best of all, the topper is easily removed when your nappy-changing days are through.
- 132 cm w x 51 cm d x 93 cm h.
- Kiln-dried solid poplar wood and engineered wood.
- All wood is sustainably-sourced and FSC®-certified.
- Covered in child-safe, water-based lacquer finish in Parchment.
- Tapered metal legs in Antique Brass finish.
- Three roomy drawers open smooth metal glides.
- Removable topper secures with metal brackets (included). A layer of felt on the underside protects the top’s surface.
- Use with our Changing Pad and Organic Matelasse Changing Pad Cover (both sold separately).
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Made in Vietnam.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall product dimensions: 132 cm w x 51 cm d x 93 cm h.
- Table dimensions: 132 cm w x 51 cm d x 85 cm h.
- Topper dimensions: 125 cm w x 45 cm d x 8 cm h.
- Topper interior dimensions: 83 cm w x 41 cm d x 6 cm h (large); 41 cm w x 41 cm d x 6 cm h (small)
- Drawer interior dimensions (6): 69 cm w x 47 cm d x 22 cm h.
- Distance drawer extends: 23 cm.
- Clearance underneath: 24 cm.
- Leg dimensions: 5 cm diam. x 23 cm h.
- Number of boxes: 2.
- Shipping package (1): 142.5 cm w x 60 cm d x 86.5 cm h; 107 kgs.
- Shipping package (2): 143.5 cm w x 14.5 cm d x 55 cm h; 11 kgs.
Assembly required; items labeled "Deluxe Delivery" are assembled upon arrival. Anti-tip kit hardware (included) is highly recommended to provide protection against tipping of furniture.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.